Our client, Firmidable, a legal marketing agency in New Orleans, is looking for a Digital Director ensure the digital side of the firm has the proper digital strategies and services, operational controls, and highly motivated and well-trained team to support current business as well as new business growth. The Digital Director is a high-level, client-facing position responsible for the department’s continued quality, profitability and growth of all products and functions, as well as the overall performance and development of the digital and creative teams.
A primary function of the Digital Director is to improve and maximize the agency’s knowledge, skills, and abilities in the areas of digital marketing and technology-driven marketing initiatives, primarily in SEO & paid advertising channels. Highly analytical and data driven, the Digital Director drives the agency’s digital strategy, and is able to effectively translate that strategy into digital marketing solutions for clients.
While this is a leadership position, the Digital Director is expected to be hands-on in providing the agency and clients with digital services and products. He/she should serve as a resource, advisor, mentor, and evangelist for the agency in all aspects of digital marketing.
Digital Director responsibilities include:
- Oversee all digital marketing operations and workflow, including lead generation, digital metrics, UI/UX, content strategy and website development.
- Oversee all creative and digital marketing operations to most effectively integrate digital strategy with creative implementation.
- Serve as thought leader and innovator in aligning digital marketing strategies with both the agency’s and clients’ business goals and objectives.
- Lead the development of strategic digital marketing solutions to meet client objectives and drive measurable results across all digital channels.
- Lead agency initiatives that drive the development of profitable product plans and effective new initiatives.
- Drive the development of design and UX processes for all digital products across the agency, and continuously work to improve the quality and effectiveness of those processes.
- Play an active role new client acquisition and new business, from strategy development through presentation deliverables and innovative marketing solutions.
- Provide methodological support, coaching, professional development and training to team members.
- 10+ years’ experience in digital marketing at an advertising or digital agency
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field
- Strong passion for and knowledge of technology and digital marketing
- Demonstrated success as a manager and leader of high-performing teams
- Persuasive and dynamic oral and written communicator and presenter
- In-depth knowledge of integrated marketing and digital disciplines and processes (including audience identification and analysis, targeting, experience design, digital production, and online analytics)
- Strong knowledge of user experience and design expertise and managing front and backend teams
- Google Adwords certification
- Strong familiarity with digital metrics. Technical skills expected include:
- Basic HTML/CSS
- Knowledge of CMS applications such as WordPress, Drupal, Joomla, and Expression Engine
- Inspect element across browsers
If you’re interested, please submit a cover letter and resume.
Firmidable is a passionate, tight-knit, full-service advertising and consulting agency located in the beautiful Garden District of New Orleans, America’s most fascinating city. The agency specializes in high quality legal marketing. As a niche agency working from Maine to Hawaii, its attorney-clients hire Firmidable because they’re THE experts in their field. If you think legal is only about car crashes and cheesy slogans, you are invited to learn more. They know how Americans choose their lawyers, and their creative advertising and digital campaigns reflect that expertise.