Human Resources Specialist
Our client, DMM, a document solutions company in Scarborough, Maine, is in search of a self-directed and experienced Human Resources Specialist to handle day-to-day human resources administration. HR Specialist responsibilities include preparing compensation and benefits packages, monitoring company policies, and maintaining complete and accurate employee records. Ultimately, the HR Specialist fosters a healthy and productive workplace by ensuring HR procedures run smoothly at all times.
As Human Resources Specialist you will:
- Prepare and review compensation and benefits packages.
- Administer benefits programs.
- Implement training and development plans.
- Plan and document performance review sessions.
- Update employee records with new-hire information and/or changes in employment status.
- Maintain organizational charts and related job descriptions.
- Forecast hiring needs and facilitate the recruitment process.
- Develop and implement HR policies.
- Monitor staffing budgets by departments.
- Process employee queries, concerns, or complaints in a timely manner.
- Stay up to date and comply with labor laws.
- Proven experience as an HR specialist or generalist
- Strong desire to help others and create a positive and supportive environment
- Hands-on experience with Human Resources Information Systems (HRIS)
- Knowledge of applicant tracking systems
- Experience developing and implementing HR policies
- Solid understanding of labor laws
- Excellent listening and communication skills
- Good problem-solving ability
- Self-motivated and self-directed but also able to work collaboratively with the senior management team
If you’re up for the challenge of becoming a key part of the DMM team, please submit a cover letter and current resumé.
DMM is a second generation privately held document solutions company with its primary operation in Scarborough, Maine and secondary location in North Wales, Pennsylvania. As a data-driven technology service provider with deep rooted expertise deploying business-critical communications, DMM specializes in transactional print and electronic delivery across multiple industries. Our advanced document processing and multi-channel delivery capabilities enable companies to create highly targeted communications that both engage clients and drive revenue.