Director of Digital Strategy
Our client, Esparza, a marketing agency in Albuquerque, New Mexico, is looking for a Director of Digital Strategy to serve as the company’s leader with regard to digital campaign and strategy generation, product/service innovation, research and experimentation projects, business development support, training and education for their team and clients. If you’re a trendsetting leader who has innovative ideas to improve results, we would like to hear from you.
As Director of Digital Strategy you will:
- Collaborate with the account executive team in developing marketing strategies for current clients.
- Perform ongoing review, analysis, and evaluation of client strategies and work with other department directors to ensure that objectives are being met.
- Lead the development of innovative and differentiated digital products and services.
- Participate in client presentations and effectively communicate complex technical concepts in understandable terms.
- In conjunction with other department directors, audit and analyze sales leads to craft an effective digital strategy that solves challenges and meets business objectives.
- Contribute knowledge to the development of marketing collateral including; webinars, white papers, blogs, vlogs, social posts, trade show materials, etc.
- Stay up-to-date with digital technologies developments and proactively suggest new opportunities.
- Create resources to educate clients, leads, and the internal team.
- Work with other department directors to identify new business opportunities that align with the agency’s ongoing objectives.
- Be an agency evangelist, embodying Esparza’s core values and differentiating perspectives.
- Provide thought leadership within the industry and the agency.
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, business, information technology, ecommerce, or a related field
- At least 5 years of experience leading digital marketing strategy and execution
- Proven 5+ year track record of successfully completing multiple projects in a deadline-driven environment
- Ability to successfully resolve situations that are broadly defined, complex, diverse, and occasionally unprecedented
- Experience developing and executing SEO, social media, and online PR campaign strategies
- Experience implementing and optimizing Google Adwords campaigns (certification preferred)
- Solid knowledge of web analytics tools
- Familiarity with web design and HTML
- Experience in competitive analysis, customer insight, and integrated marketing
- Exceptional communication and presentation skills
If you’re up for the challenge of making a scene and becoming a key part of the Esparza team, please submit a cover letter and current resumé.
Esparza is a full-service strategic marketing communications firm headquartered in downtown Albuquerque, New Mexico. They specialize in getting positive attention for their clients in order to drive their business. Esparza offers a range of marketing services including: strategic brand planning; media planning and buying; creative concepting, development and production; account and project management; guerilla and event marketing; social media implementation; digital services and more.
At Esparza, the job is to get people’s attention. As they like to say, Why run an ad, when you can make a scene? Whether it’s a logo, TV spot, website, or an integrated marketing campaign – all of their work possesses the following key attributes:
- It’s relevant.
- It’s arresting.
- It’s inviting.
- It’s engaging.
- It’s newsworthy.
- It’s measurable.